Monday, July 28, 2014

The View From Up Here

Festivals are fun. Festivals with friends are even more fun.


This year I attended my first festival....I know, I know, how did it take me this long?! Truth is, I've always wanted to go (Coachella and Bonaroo are onnn the bucketlist!) But money is always a factor. This year, I made it to a day of Governors Ball in NYC with a few close friends! 

I came to the conclusion, that while I love music, and having a ton of acts per day is amazing, it's more amazing to just be with your friends with all that goin' on in the background. I played cornhole with 2 random people (and loved it), danced to songs I didn't know, got free bandanas and koozies, and lost my favorite pair of Free People sunnies (RIP). All in all, Gov Ball was one fun time spent with some rad people.

Ok, here are the deets on my festival fashion:
Fringe purse   |  Vee bracelets   |  AE Cut offs [similar]









No comments:

Post a Comment