Monday, July 21, 2014

Setting Sun

I love you summer, but please slow down! I can't believe it is already past mid July. Where does time go?! Sure I've been enjoying every bit of the salt and sun, but I'd like it to just go a tad slower. 

Whenever I feel like the day, week, or month is getting away from me, I try to remember that the sun doesn't fully set until 9pm or so. That means, after a full day of work and then the gym, I can still go relax outside, and enjoy the beautiful sunsets over the water that I am blessed to witness right in my backyard. 

My summer tip to you, e n j o y & r e l a x. Too often do we act like the Energizer bunny and we miss the moments that you can take to kick back and let the day settle..even if it's only for 20 minutes. You've been cooped up inside all winter and all day in your cubicle, get yourself outside and wind your day down with the setting sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment