Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summertime Radness

I truly love all 4 seasons, but there is just something extra special about summer. It's most likely because I'm a bikini addict, and I finally get to dust off my old bikinis or finally put on the new one [or 5] that I ordered while I was snowed in back in February. I'm also a beach addict, [like you didn't already know that] so I love the feeling of sticking my feet in the warm sand, jumping into 70+ degree water, tanning, riding my bike to the beach...gosh the list of summer beach things could go on and on!

My summertime radness mainly refers to all the amazing bikinis that are out there! Some personal favorites: L*Space, Acacia, and Mikoh. I'm pretty active when it comes to beach life, so I like a stylish suit yet one that can stay put while jumping in the water or getting pummeled by a wave.

For the rest of the summer, I'm happy to announce that I will post about my favorite bikini companies and let you all know why they should be your faves too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment