Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summertime Radness - L*Space

Today's feature of summertime radness goes out to L*Space swim 

Ever since I saw the cutest bikini on Pinterest back in 2011 I'll always refer to them as the original fringe bikini company. I will never forget my first either..a beautiful purple iris colored bandeau fringe top and matching bottom. [both no longer available to purchase] Ever since then, my collection has grown immensely and each year, a new one [or 2] get added to my kini drawer.

This company seriously has the best social media team. They feature everyday girls on their Instagram daily and make it a point to interact with their followers regularly. I've had my pictures featured twice, and it really makes you feel like the ultimate mermaid when you read 'lspaceswim has posted a photo of you.' So grab one of these kini's and get grammin' girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment