Thursday, September 25, 2014

Words.

Lyrics are something very special. They can create an emotion, create a vision, create a memory, and so much more. There are certain lyrics I can never forget and there are others that are just so catchy, you can't seem to get them out of your head. The ones that give me tingly feelings and make me see the world in a beautiful light, are the unique ones to me. Because of this tingly feeling, I thought to document some of my favorites. So I present to you a new watercolor collection I have been working on. A collection that can never be truly 'finished' since there will continue to be a surplus of beautiful lyrics, but I encourage you to enjoy the ones I've created, and tell me some you'd also like to see.


 Lyrics from: Steve Burgos Music and Van Morrison




No comments:

Post a Comment