Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall!

The first day of fall. I usually cry a little bit inside knowing that summer truly is over. No more jumping in the ocean for a quick dip without worrying you are going to freeze when you get out. No more surfing without a wet suit. No more sun bathing on the beach...it's very upsetting. I can't complain though because while living in San Diego last year, I got to enjoy summer ALL year round. While I was there, I actually missed fall days, the occasional snow storm, and spring weather. While I wish summer lasted just a bit longer, I am excited for 'fall things' -- Pumpkin spice everything, crunchy leaves, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and so much more.

One of my favorite fall activities hands down has to be apple and pumpkin picking. I never really wind up doing anything with the apples I pick [besides eat them] but the experience is the best part. So Happy Fall, and here's to hoping you get to pic some delish apples very soon!















booties [similar] | chambray shirt | fringe purse

No comments:

Post a Comment