Thursday, November 13, 2014

November by the sea

Yet again, we've been blessed with beautiful weather...only this time it's in November. We've had days hit 70° and many in the 60's. While people in Southern California probably find our excitement for those temperatures humorous...it's beautiful weather where we are. My office is a block from the beach in Bay Head, New Jersey and I love to head up to the beach on nice days during my lunch break. This past week, I was able to find a lot of treasures; beautifully colored snail shells all over the sand, lots of scalloped shells in perfect condition, and colorful sea glass! Also, there was a bear chillin' by a palm tree on the beach. What? Side note, palm trees in NJ are unheard of (some beaches import them each summer) and the bear is really just a fluff monster that is my dog. 

Ocean
The view from up here




No comments:

Post a Comment