Thursday, November 20, 2014

Avocado Hummus

Stumped on what to make this Thanksgiving? Are you either tired of cooking the same dishes or are you like me and frankly, you can't even really cook? [cooking challenged over here!] I do want to be able to cook really well but at this point in my life, I like the idea of cooking, more than I actually like it...hopefully in a few years I really will like it. Anyway...I have a few recipes I love to make that don't really involve too, too much but still looks and tastes great. This one is a simple dish to whip up for next Thursday:
Avocado Hummus - YUM 

Way of Life

Way of Life

It's not very time consuming and luckily doesn't involve too many complicated ingredients...here ya go!

Way of Life

Way of Life

Way of Life


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment