Monday, August 18, 2014

Summertime Radness - Mikoh


While living in San Diego, I was lucky to peruse through a number of bikini warehouse sales. Which by the way, New Jersey is highly lacking of. Over a year ago, I came across a Mikoh warehouse sale -- I had seen them all over Instagram but never actually got to try one on. Once I did, I was hooked. Vibrant colors, creative designs, soft fabric...the list could go on and on.

You may have heard of or seen Mikoh more recently thanks to the uber fantastic Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. [Yes, I love it because I get to see all the glorious kinis] I was pleasantly surprised when I saw one of my own bikinis, purchased over a year ago, sported by none other than Anastasia Ashley....I can't say I wore it better, but I can say I love it even more now. 

Check out more Mikoh summertime radness and see why they are such a favorite.







No comments:

Post a Comment