Friday, January 16, 2015

Magic(al) Kingdom

A little less than a month ago, I was able to go to Florida for a few days. My cousins live in Orlando so we always get to do all the fun things there (aka Disney World) when we visit! We planned this trip around the Green Bay Packers schedule so we could drive to Tampa to watch them play and then we could play in Disney for a couple days! We flew in Friday, and started our whirlwind trip on Saturday at Magic Kingdom...which is seriously the happiest and most magical place on earth. 

I've never been to Disney during Christmas time, so this was my first time witnessing the park be as crazy packed as it was. On the plus side, I love Christmas and it was so beautiful to see all the decorations, and enjoy all the of the rides that redecorated/re-themed just for Christmas! The Frozen themed light and firework show in front of Cinderella's castle was the cherry on top of a magical day! I could honestly go on and on about every detail of the day, our packed 'itinerary', what to do, what to see, what to eat, etc. but I would probably be able to write a novel...so I won't. I will say a few things: 1. Wait in line to eat at the 'Be Our Guest Restaurant' for lunch and if you plan properly (at least 8 months in advance) make reservations for dinner! 2. Take lotsss of pictures! But that should be a given for anywhere you go :) 3. It can get stressful, people can be pushy, and the heat can get to ya, but just remember the amazing, magical place you are in and enjoy every bit of it!

Here are some highlights from Magic Kingdom!

Way of Life - Lauren Bogosian Originals



Way of Life - Lauren Bogosian Originals

Way of Life - Lauren Bogosian Originals


No comments:

Post a Comment