Thursday, September 18, 2014

TBT

 













I'm one of those people who literally cannot believe how fast time goes. Every birthday, I can't believe I'm already 'that age'. I mean, I still feel like I should be riding in my neighbors Barbie jeep. I do however, love every experience I've been fortunate to have during my time growing up. One of those times is when I lived in Australia for 6 months while studying abroad. Australia was everything. Just like Mary-Kate and Ashley made me believe it would be (of course I'm referring to 'Our Lips Are Sealed'..duh).

I have sooo many pictures that make me fall in love with that land over and over again. I miss it dearly but I am happy Instagram and the Internet made Throwback Thursday a popular day so I can share my nostalgic thoughts with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment